Just spent a great hour going over the basics of Twitter for our good friends at Tikk’s Thai Kitchen, @TikksThai.
Starting out on Twitter can be a little daunting – learning about hashtags, handles, messaging and how to start generating followers. Our advice followed:
- What do you want to use Twitter for?
- Who is the audience?
- What is a Twitter handle?
- What is a hashtag and how do you use them?
- What and when should you Tweet?
- How do you get noticed?
- How do you reach influencers?
- How do you know if it is working – measuring success?
Not bad in an hour – all finished off with a sample of the new Pad Thai recipe – excellent!
And somehow we seem to have volunteered to help out in the van at an upcoming festival – Craftworks in York, 29 April–2 May at the York Railway Institute. See you there?